- (Magyar) Az RP90Cs szkréperládát az európai igényekre fejlesztette ki a gyártó, így kisebb...
- (Magyar) Az RLS egy kis és közepes gazdaságok számára készített feneketlen szkréperláda, amely...
- we offer this grader to a 90-200 HP tractor. It is an excelet...
- We offer this disc harrows to 180-390 horsepower tractors. The discs diameter are...
- We offer this amchine to a 225-450 HP tractor. These sraper boxes wasdesigned...
- This machine has 61 cm shank penetration, dueto this help in the roots...
- We offer this disc harrows to 270-370 horsepower tractors. The discs diameter are...
- (Magyar) A TCW szériájú ROME nehéz tárcsát erős felépítése és 1,8 -4,7 m...
„A heritage of quality and innovation”
Good quality agricultural, forestry and construction machines from The USA
The ROME machines appeared in Hungary in the 70’s and 80’s and immediatelly became the favourite of heavy, hard soil type. Nowadays these machines are still working after 30 years of usage! If you examine these machines you won’t find any welding or injury in the frame, which shows well the quality of this brand. The manufacturer developed these machines behind the big track type tractor (e.g. the Challenger), so the engineers used stronger solutions and higher quality than normally. This is the reason for the long life time, which means that even after working 50.000 Ha. only the change of wearing parts was needed.
If you want to use a really heavy, strong but simple machine with small maintanace, contact us and we’ll help you to choose the right machine.
On February 19, 2013, Rome Plow Company will celebrate it’s 81st anniversary. Here is a little more information on how Rome was founded almost eighty years ago.
Rome Plow was founded in 1932 by Tom Mullen and his partner, Jack Lemann. Mr Mullen, the Caterpillar dealer for Honduras in Central America, found a need for high quality tillage implements to be used in conjunction with Caterpillar tractors. To satisfy this need Lemann and Mullen purchased the Towers and Sullivan Plow Company of Rome, Georgia. Towers and Sullivan Plow Company was established in 1877, and already had a strong name in the implement industry. The Company was moved from Rome to Cedartown in 1934 where it has continually expanded its facilities and product line. The original charter of manufacturing auxiliary equipment for Caterpillar prime movers and marketing them worldwide through the Caterpillar dealer network has been maintained.
Rome Plow has long recognized and appreciated the major contribution of its employees. The old-fashioned ideas of teamwork, family hiring practices, and an “open door policy” were established a half century ago. Those principles continue to guide the company as it enters with confidence its second half century.
Rome has been the leader in setting rugged quality standards for tillage equipment for almost eighty years. Thousands of Rome Disk Plowing Harrows are on duty the world over, simplifying the job of land preparation – in every climate, and on all types of soil.
In March of 2010 Rome Plow was purchased by Danny and Brenda Dumey of Oran Missouri. Danny and Brenda have successfully started several business including Dumey Contracting, Brenda Kay Construction, Brenda Kay Sand, and Double D Manufacturing.
At the present, Rome Plow Company, LLC. is deeply rooted in its international tradition and is renowned for the design and fabrication in the USA of quality-built speciality plows, harrows, conservation tillage equipment as well as a variety of construction / earthmoving products. Our markets are worldwide in scope and have traditionally been evenly divided between domestic and international customers. Rome products have been sold in over 120 countries throughout its over 70 year history.
In early 1999, Rome began construction of a new manufacturing facility, the cornerstone of our growth strategy. Rome’s capabilities total over 72,000 square feet of production capacity and is situated on approximately 33 acres in Cedartown, Georgia. Several CNC machines and other state-of-the-art steel fabricating equipment play an important role in the manufacturing of Rome’s extensive product line.
New products and technologies are being developed to meet customer needs for the present as well as the future. As Rome looks to the future, we pledge to continue to improve our marketing, parts support and product service aspects of our business by focusing on three of our key enduring strengths:
1) Our faithful and total support to servicing the needs of our dealers and their customers.
2) To continue extensive research and development of new products for the global agricultural and emerging construction markets.
3) Fostering a nurturing environment for the highly experienced knowledgeable and loyal employee family family of Rome Plow Company.
We greatly appreciate our customers and are honored by our past business relationships. We confidently look forward to strengthening these relationships in the years to come.